Ftd free shipping - October 2019
Are you looking for Ftd free shipping? FreeShippingCodes.org has listed all the FTD Flowers Free Shipping Codes, FTD Flowers Free Shipping Deals and Shipping Policy for you to view. Besides, We also provide FTD Flowers promo codes and coupons for you, so that you can get big discounts when shop at ftd.com.
- Promo Codes
- Free Shipping
- salesGet DealEnds 31-10-19
Pay $30 Once and Get a Year of Free Standard Shipping, No Service Fees and More. Some Restrictions ApplyGet DealEnds 29-11-19
OFFFree ShippingGet DealEnds 6-12-19
OFFGet DealEnds 9-11-19
Send Thoughtful Gift Baskets Using Our Gift Basket Delivery Service to Show Someone Just How Much You Care. Shop Gift Baskets and Save 10% on Your PurchaseGet DealEnds 10-11-19
- salesGet DealEnds 1-11-19
OFFGet CodeEnds 31-12-19
OFFGet CodeEnds 2-12-19
OFFGet CodeEnds 30-10-19
OFFGet CodeEnds 14-2-20
OFFGet CodeEnds 14-2-20
OFFCodeGet CodeEnded 21-9-19
OFFGet CodeEnded 13-9-19
OFFGet DealEnded 30-9-19
OFFGet DealEnded 9-9-19
- salesGet DealEnded 18-8-19
Shipping Policy for FTD Flowers
We can deliver flowers, plants and special gifts to almost 100% of the United States and Canada. We can also send flowers, worldwide, to more than 150 countries around the world. To place an international order, or to obtain more specific information about the 150 countries we serve, visit our International Store.
Unfortunately, we can not guarantee delivery at a specific time of day. Substitution may be necessary to ensure that your gift is delivered the day you requested it. Taxes are based on current rates in the delivery area.
In most areas of the United States and Canada, orders placed until 2p.m. in the time zone of the recipient can be delivered that day (the earliest times may apply to some areas and during holidays). Saturday and Sunday deliveries are available in some areas for orders placed before 1 p.m. in the time zone of the recipient.
Funeral arrangements may require additional delivery time. If your sympathy or funeral order requires delivery at a specific time of day, see below:
- Delivery on Monday morning: order before Saturday at 12 noon in the time zone of the recipient
- Morning delivery from Tuesday to Saturday. in the time zone of the recipient the previous day
- Delivery in the afternoon from Monday to Saturday: orders must be made with a delivery time of 3 hours
- Sunday delivery is available in some areas - In those areas, orders placed before 1 p.m. in the time zone of the recipient can be delivered that same day. The availability of delivery on Sundays will be determined during the payment of the order.
Plants and exotic flowers
Due to the limited availability of exotic flowers and plants, delivery is required the next day. The delivery is available from Monday to Saturday.
Outside the United States and Canada, orders for flowers and plants are made before 2 p.m. Eastern Time can be delivered the next business day. The floral arrangements delivered internationally may vary due to current exchange rates or regional and seasonal availability. Prices may be subject to change for certain countries. You will be contacted if additional funds are required.
A service fee is applied to orders delivered by an FTD florist, however, the actual service fees charged may vary. For example, same day delivery, weekend and holiday service fees may be higher.
- For residential deliveries, if the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the delivery person can leave the flower arrangement for the recipient to retrieve it when he returns or attempts the delivery the next day. During the main holidays, deliveries can be made until 9 pm
- For commercial deliveries, if the company is closed or does not accept deliveries, delivery will be attempted the next business day. During holidays, deliveries can be made until 5pm.
- Please note: florists can call the recipient to schedule the delivery.
- Hospital deliveries: make sure the recipient is still in the hospital before scheduling the delivery.
- All prices, rates and total order will be disclosed in the billing step and review of the payment process, above the "Place your order" button.